7th International Chemometrics Research Meeting
September 10th - 14th 2017
Fletcher Parkhotel Val Monte
Berg en Dal, The Netherlands
The International Chemometrics Research Meeting is organized every three years (by the Dutch Chemometrics Society). It is dedicated to in-depth discussion of recent chemometric and statistical developments that are relevant to analytical chemistry and its applications. The format of the meeting is inspired by the Gordon conferences: two sessions per day (one in the morning and one in the evening), with an invited speaker, a discussant and lots of room for the floor discussion.
Participants can bring posters and there is room for a small number of contributed talks.
New this time are 4 short tutorials, on ASCA, PCA/PLS, penalties and on MCR. The tutorials take place in the afternoons. They do not overlap and attendance is free for conference participants.
A social program and conference dinner are also part of ICRM2017.
The following invited speakers will give a keynote lecture:
- Peter Wentzell (Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada).
- Lieven De Lathauwer (KU Leuven, Belgium).
- Peter Filzmoser (TU Wien, Austria)
- Morten Rasmussen (University of Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Marieke Timmerman (RU Groningen, The Netherlands)
- Onno de Noord (Shell Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Edwin Lughofer (Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria)
Please follow the links in the ICRM2017 menu at the top of this page to learn more about ICRM2017 and to register.